Getting back into collecting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyDrummond

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello and thanks to everyone who has already traded with me. I'm coming back into the hobby after about a 15 year break and just starting to rebuild my collection. I collect Baseball, Football, and to a lesser extent Hockey...mostly building sets at this point. Looking forward to doing a lot of trading here.

Thanks,
Andy

Coming from someone else who took a 15 year break, Welcome to the Bench! Send me a wantlist of 2012 Topps Baseball. Have a LOT of stuff to trade from that.

Coming from someone else who took a 15 year break, Welcome to the Bench! Send me a wantlist of 2012 Topps Baseball. Have a LOT of stuff to trade from that.

Glad to see I'm not the only one, like the Gibson jersey avatar, I've got a signed ball. I too have a ton of 2012 Topps stuff, you can find my haves/wants here:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...Topps-Baseball-base-amp-Mini-s-have-and-wants

Thanks for the welcome, hopefully we can get some trades done in the future.

Best,
Andy

Welcome to The Bench. I am a member of a few different sites, but this is by far my favorite. Also definitely the best for set building as I have gotten a lot of my wants and built numerous sets here. Enjoy your time and welcome back to the hobby!

Welcome Andy.....I have a ton of Pujols....mainly looking for newer Tigers...or Kaline

Thanks and enjoy.

Diane

Detroit

Hey Diane,

I'm from Detroit, so I too collect Kaline, but I have a ton of this years Kaline inserts if you're looking for those. Sorting out my Pujols that I've been picking up so far, but let me know what you have.

-Andy

Welcome Andy.....I have a ton of Pujols....mainly looking for newer Tigers...or Kaline

Thanks and enjoy.

Diane