Giants @ Rockies, Grizzlies, and Zephyrs @ Skysox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Last weekend was the highly anticipated Buster Posey Bobblehead giveaway in fresno, so I took some cuties so I could get a bunch. Ended up getting 6, wasnt really concerned with getting autos but I did get Kaz Matsui finally and Jhoulys Chacin on my blue ref.
This past week I went to Denver for the Rockies vs. Giants, was able to get a few autos before the games. I normally dont get autos at mlb games because its too hard but thought i'd try my luck since i was at a road game.
Then after the 1pm game on wed I drove to colorado springs for my first ever game there. It was my only opportunity to see New Orleans this year. Was raining but they did play the game. Below are some highlights.
IMG_0253.jpg
IMG_0254.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0282.jpg
IMG_0284.jpg
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0286.jpg
IMG_0287.jpg
PoseyBobbleheadnight001.jpg
PoseyBobbleheadnight002.jpg
PoseyBobbleheadnight024.jpg
scan0007-2-1.jpg
scan0008-2-1.jpg
scan0009-2-1.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0005-1-2.jpg

scan0006-1-2.jpg

Nice cards and Bobbleheads! Blah... Blah... Blah...

Where are the pictures of the "cuties"!! Scan or ban! :D :D :D :D

Thanks
Craig

I told them some guys on the site want to know what my helpers look like so i told them I need a team photo...i'll post one soon, do you want an autographed copy? :)

I told them some guys on the site want to know what my helpers look like so i told them I need a team photo...i'll post one soon, do you want an autographed copy? :)

Better just send it to me in a PM. I turned my wife into a Cubs fan, but I'm not so sure she would help me route for that team!

Thanks
Craig

Fantastic Haul! BTW if the Raynor Threads AU is FT LMK, I am thinking about trying to see how far I can get on a 2008 Donruss Threads IP/TTM set.

Now thats graphin inperson. What a great day, i have enjoyed minor league games for a number of years. (2005ish to now) I think getting an inperson auto is better that pullin one.

I normally graph Dayton (reds) and Columbus (indians) but also o to toledo, indy and lousiville..congrats..kj

Nice pick ups man. I think I'ma head to colorado springs in a few weeks so I might be able to catch a skysox game