Giving Away More Custom Ginter's - 31 cards added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still have cards to give away

Hey guys, for those of you who haven't taken part, feel free to post here and I'll post up a free card offer for you!

Last edited:
Cards are fantastic looking. Like to RELOAD maybe a Cal Ripken Jr

p.s. loved the spiderman would love to see more marvel. maybe some x-men too

Thanks a bunch!!

Hadn't seen this post before, very cool cards. I'm a huge Cardinals fan, particularly Pujols...also my hometown Tigers. Would be cool to add any of these to my collection though!

I collect ken griffey but not much of a team collector though.I looked on your page but couldnt find a list of the cards you are referring too to choice from. Just throw anything will be fine. and i can pp you some postage cause i know just the printing process can be costly muchless the shipping so if youll post your pp address i'll send ya some to help.
Thanks again,
Landon

I only see the 89 Fleer design customs on your site. Can you direct me to the Ginters? I'd love to see them. Got a William Faulkner?

Thanks,
Ben

Anything BLACK AND GOLD

Hello again,

RELOAD, thank you for the Marte the first go around.

I collect anything BLACK and GOLD, I would love a Clemente.

If I could get a Berra and Aaron also, that would be great.

I would recommend putting McCutchen in the mix on a future round.

Thank you again for the first round and thank you in advance for the second round.

Respectfully,

Springfever

Hey btw thank you for the last bunch you sent. I can't wait to see what cards will be next

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors