Giving It Away At this Point

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huntington487

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone live near Fort Wayne, IN?? I have too much to give to Goodwill and would love to find good homes for thousands upon thousands of cards. It has been depressing to even pull stuff out to list that I simply want to move it at this point. You are welcome to take what you want if you want to make the drive. U-hauls are welcome. Let me know-

William

Does anyone live near Fort Wayne, IN?? I have too much to give to Goodwill and would love to find good homes for thousands upon thousands of cards. It has been depressing to even pull stuff out to list that I simply want to move it at this point. You are welcome to take what you want if you want to make the drive. U-hauls are welcome. Let me know-

William

Can you tell me around what you have? Approximate amount of cards and general range of years, ect, ect.

This charity is 4.5 hours away, and would probably take it all to give to kids. They may be in your area on a run, you might contact them. I have donated a lot through the mail in the past.

http://commons4kids.org/

Probably 60% is 1985-94, 10% prior to that, then the rest 1999-2007 and 16-17. Lots of complete sets, partial older sets in binders. Couple (5-6) of 5000 count boxes with nothing but stars. Binders with older stars, etc. I just spent $24-27 per box to ship out 3200 boxes and just felt sick doing it. I have over 250K cards minimum.