Glenn Wilson Signing extras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
$12 or trade for needs from these signed projects:
Astros and Rangers All-Time List, 86 Topps Traded, 87 Topps

37c00ec8-2e28-40ba-ab71-cbd4b7312b74_zpsd7a3d5e7.jpg

I could use these 87 Topps you have so maybe we could make a bigger trade?

Swift, Rayford, Matuszek, Manning, Kearney, Carmen, Burke, Belliard, Butera, Codiroli

Let me get back to you on Sunday when I get back into town and get take a better look at your bucket.
For now the 87 Topps aren't going anywhere and please sent that Leaders Wilson aside for me.

Glenn, I have one other proposition. I see that Gaylord Perry ball in another thread, I'm interested. Could we do a trade/sale type of deal for it.

How about something like this??

1987 Topps Ldrs Wilson
2003 Topps C.J. Wilson
Perry Ball
for
87 Topps Swift, Rayford, Matuszek, Manning, Kearney, Carmen, Burke, Belliard, Butera, Codiroli
$33 paypal gift (you pay delivery)

Last edited:
I am darrell haha, just wrote the book with Glenn Wilson. I like the deal you proposed, feel free to post it up Ed

Hah Darrell, I know who you are. I'm not sure I know who I am though after that moronic mistake. I got Glenn on the brain after looking at all those cards.
I'm excited about the ball, I've wanted one of these black balls for a long time.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online