Gmail email issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
It's recently been discovered that emails going to certain Gmail addresses are currently being undelivered. They're being returned to our server, causing your account to be locked out. If this happens to you, please contact me using the contact form and I'll get your account sorted for you.

I'll be monitoring the email delivery reports from our server and trying to get accounts fixed as quickly as possible if they're locked out.

UPDATE: This issue is being caused by Gmail currently being down (offline).

Here is the service status report by Google: https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=issue&sid=1&iid=a8b67908fadee664c68c240ff9f529ab

I'll update this thread as I get more information about this.

Last edited:
I believe I've fixed everyone's account that this had affected to this point. Again, if you're having trouble, shoot me an email and I'll get your account fixed as soon as possible.

According to a few other sources I have, Gmail is currently down. Who would've thought that could happen!?

Anyways, please continue to let me know if you have any issues by using the contact form here on the site and I'll do my best to get your account sorted. I'll also keep an eye on the mail delivery reports and try to catch them myself, too.

The issue has now been resolved. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused but, this time, it was out of my hands.