Going rate for junkie GU and Autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightydon

MVP
5.00 star(s)
What are collectors unloading their junkie GU and Autos for these days? I was looking at GU cards on eBay and even A-Rod GU can be had for $1 + shipping.

So if the average GU books at $8, can be picked up at shows for $2-$3...and eBay for $1....what is an offer as to not insult the seller if buying in bulk?

With PayPal taking .30 for use of their money tranfer, eBay taking 9% of the total sale, and eBay charging a % for the amount I ask for in shipping, there is not much meat left on the bone to make any money.

Kind of a tricky question. Thoughts?
Don

Last edited:
And shipping kills ya too in bulk..... I think I sold mine around .80 each and got a little over 100.00 but also bunkers don't want sage, press pass etc etc just tops fleer donruss and ud.....I tossed in autos too but they were no ones soooooo there is a guy on here trading for gu and think buying at 1.00 but than no shipping so figure 10.00+ in shipping..... It's hit or miss. Blowout has some people too buying. I'd post a lot on there and save eBay fees too....

Don:
Here at The Bench I've been selling my "junk" GU and Autos (20-30 cards) for $1 or $0.90 each. And maybe $2 extra to help with the shipping. People are definitely not paying $2 for them anymore. I don't usually ask the buyer to pay the Paypal fee. If this was a business for me, I would not sell them that low. I just want to see them gone and concentrate in the few cards I need for my collection.