Gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i'm not asking for them , but i just wanted to post and commend you for doing this on what seems to be a very regular basis.....

Thanks. I refuse to throw away a card.

agree 100% with the sole exception being those that are either half eaten by my cardboard-loving cat or those that have been victimized by either a flood in my home 14 years ago or an unfortunate accidental emptying of a soda can ....

i know how much i love cards - even many featuring players that seem as though no one even knows or cares about them....i also realize that even a card that holds no value to ME may be treasured by SOMEONE SOMEWHERE and i also know that many people do not have the luxury of being able to afford to buy singles , packs , or boxes or hoard away tons of gem mint cardboard.....i've also found that if nothing else , even the low-grade junk commons can be given to very young children as "starter collections" that can help teach them about the hobby even before they are old enough to know how to properly take care of the cards....

Agree 100 percent.

I'm giving away a lot my cards to downsize my collection. Some thing I need to work on even though my collection isn't that big.

I know my son would thank you, actually me too! The boy is showing signs of a collector, and generousity is the a great asset. You, surely have it!!!

I don't collect Hockey but I am a big Rangers fan. I am trying to put
together a current team set. Looking for base only, player in Ranger
uniform & year doesn't matter as long as he is currently on the roster.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Not going to break up these lots for individual needs in order to save on shipping cost. I need to move cards as bigger lots.

Lot is still available. A few of these cards in the scan will be in the lot.

imghwb.jpg

I can use some for my kids i will pay for shipping if you have any left lmk thanks