Gonna bust some wax tomorrow, claim your needs now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copeskey45

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Hey guys, I'm busting a hobby box of 2012 A&G, 3 2012 A&G Blasters, and a 2012 Bowman Platinum blaster tomorrow (July 27, 2012). I'm trying to build the complete base set (including sp) of 2012 A&G and also the "Mans Best Friend" subset. If you need anything, let me know now so that way I can put them aside and we can work out trades. I have already told David K that he has first shot at the "ruby" set in platinum. Also, PFinder has first shot at any Prince Fielder cards (that I have extras of). So just let me know what you guys want/need!

Thanks, Chris!

If you still want that Jeter, I'd be looking for any of my 2012 A&G needs from the thread I PMed you. It's your choice if you want to trade 2012 A&G for it. I may be able to help with your base set as well. Good luck on the break! Hope you pull that Darvish AU!

If you still want that Jeter, I'd be looking for any of my 2012 A&G needs from the thread I PMed you. It's your choice if you want to trade 2012 A&G for it. I may be able to help with your base set as well. Good luck on the break! Hope you pull that Darvish AU!

Curtis, thanks man! I really hope I get it!!

twins

i can use any twins minis, black minis, or other twins parallels! plmk

thnx!

Hey guys, I'm busting a hobby box of 2012 A&G, 3 2012 A&G Blasters, and a 2012 Bowman Platinum blaster tomorrow (July 27, 2012). I'm trying to build the complete base set (including sp) of 2012 A&G and also the "Mans Best Friend" subset. If you need anything, let me know now so that way I can put them aside and we can work out trades. I have already told David K that he has first shot at the "ruby" set in platinum. Also, PFinder has first shot at any Prince Fielder cards (that I have extras of). So just let me know what you guys want/need!

Thanks, Chris!

I'm after these guys:

Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, Hanley Ramirez, Adam Jones, Dustin Ackley and Jesus Montero...

Only need the King's base card, the others I need most of the inserts and parallels...

I have two boxes worth of A&G to trade if you don't get all the SPs, etc...

Thanks! Rob

I can still use a lot from 2012 A&G (especially regular minis). My needs for that set are here.

I also need anything Matt Kemp from 2012 Bowman Platinum.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you guys this. If you don't have anything that I need, no worries. If you send me a SASE, I will send you the card or cards you need. :)!