Good auto week.....mostly trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
TTM
Excited about this one. Conor Casey is my favorite non-Sounder MLS star. He also plays for the National team.
caseyconor09UD.jpg

TTM
C/O team. Took about 2mos
Both FT
ecksteindavid05showcase.jpg
ecksteindavid06bazooka.jpg

Trades
The rest below are all from trades. Diaz and Corcoran are from Curt and the rest came from SCN. You fellow NW WA residents will recognized that last guy even if you didn't watch early 'Hawks football. All are PC except the Heilman.
tradedlot9.jpg
raiblestevepolice.jpg

Glad I checked this thread, as I was going to send you a PM tonight as I found that I got Bosio on a Ms card and knew you needed him.

Ed, you got me hooked on finding those 70s and 80s Seahawks, Sonics and Mariners cards now!

Love checking your new additions too.

Lots of fun isn't it? Over the next 2-3 months I'm going to be send to many players and I now have a subscripiton to SCN. I just have to wait to afford/trade for cards before I can send out so they tend to go in spurts. I just sent a Lucius Allen a 69 Topps RC along with 3 customs out. If he signs all your welcome to one of the customs when they come back.

I am going through my football cards right now. I'll see what older Hawks I can send your way to help the cause. I plan to purge ALL remaining football commons completely after I pull out all the good players.