Good evening to everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I apologize first off to everyone on the bench for not answering some of your messages I understand that my mailbox was full at this point I am not very good at this at this point I am new to this and that is my excuse I'm sorry I don't know which threads to post in her private messages to post up sometimes I don't know where it's going to post I've asked for help and no one helped me before and I figured out a lot of it by myself now and I do appreciate the trades with everyone and the responses from everyone please bear with me while I learn this and if we have a pending message You're such that I have not replied to please let me know and I'll be more than happy to reply back have a blessed evening gentlemen and thank you

You can always pm a moderator for help or read the FAQ to research the answer....We use to have Coaches who can help newer members with their problems. You can also post your questions on this board...but be careful where u post it.....I get a lot of questions but I'm not a moderator...so I'm quite busy with trades...But I'll try to help newer members with their problems or questions. Best regards, David

Thank you day very much for the advice and I will try to follow it just hard sometimes on this site to figure out what's going I do appreciate you have a blessed evening