Good win ????? Weird bidding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricky_mn

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
So I bided 15 bucks on this card and had no plans of winning cause someone bided right To 15 bucks the second I put 15 as max bid which seems very weird cause at first I did mix of 10 and less then a min later someone bided to 10 so I did 15 same thing happened bid jumped up to 15 But I ended up winning this for 15 bucks

Attachments

• E64FAD58-8794-4FE5-B068-D03E9E0E703F.png
    E64FAD58-8794-4FE5-B068-D03E9E0E703F.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 46
They can have another ebay account with a different email attached and set their max bid to the price they'd like to get. Once you place a bid, it auto bids until the max they set is reached.

I know you can do that but what happened was I set max to 10 they somehow got Bid to 10 and stopped then I did 15 and it almost right away went from 10 to 15 and stopped it like how did they know when to stop there bids so they didn’t end up winning there own card

Usually if they bid higher than an actual person, they will send you a message stating that the other bidder backed out and that you can now have the card for that same price. It's happened to me multiple times. I pass when they contact me about it.

Well I’m feeling bad now I read his negative reviews which is 600 of them he does have 23,000 positives but the 600 all state one of three things cards end up being damaged either before shipping or lack of packing or he cancels on you claims he don’t have card or he will send you the wrong card I’m not looking forward to this I seen his 23,000 positive reviews and just bided I feel a headache coming

As the buyer, you can file a claim if it goes south. The ones that the seller claims to not have and cancels the purchase is probably him not getting the price he wanted.

$15 seems like a good buy for that, if the item is legit. What does the GU disclaimer say on back?

It's a very colorful piece. The newer Panini and similar cards w/o the logos and team names are a turn off to a lot of collectors, but others could care less.

Lyons is not exactly a household HOF name either, probably one of those guys the internet HOF elitists like to say doesn't belong, but if you are happy with the price, then score for you!

It’s a game used piece from when he was a coach that’s what the back says and it came in good shape fast shipping I’m happy