Got a few in recently....lots of pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJJ5278

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
First, Mr. Erskine came through for me afterall and w/ more than expected!! He signed the ball and included LOTS of inscriptions. He also included a note card where he answered some questions and signed that as well (I am fairly certain I forgot to add the notecard myself, doh!). Awesome return from him and totally worth the wait!!!
DSC03287.jpg
DSC03288.jpg
DSC03289.jpg
DSC03290.jpg
DSC03291.jpg
DSC03292.jpg

And my second return in 7 days total, John "Mule" Miles. Its great to see some of the ***** Leaguers still around and still willing to sign. He included 3 note cards (pretty sure I only added one MAYBE two to the envelope, but certainly not 3) and a little biography that he signed on the bottom as well. As you can see he added a few inscriptions to the ball as well!!
DSC03282.jpg
DSC03283.jpg
DSC03284.jpg
DSC03286.jpg
DSC03285.jpg

DSC03293.jpg
DSC03294.jpg
DSC03295.jpg

Johnny Ray, one of my favorite players when I was a kid. He added the 1988 All Star per my request too. Thanks Mr. Ray!!
DSC03317.jpg
DSC03318.jpg

Richard Petty- (looks incredible, one of my faves)
DSC03367.jpg
Mort Walker- (he added a Beetle Bailey sketch on this IC which is pretty standard but cool nonetheless)
DSC03368.jpg

Love the Miles cards. Baggy uniforms and dreads...that is classic, but true! I guess he is no fan of Man-Ram. I'd say that may be more of a generational thing in general. People of old were in general better dressers, more polite, more formal, etc.

Thanks everybody!! The Petty looks amazing in person. I love all the inscriptions on the Erskine and Miles too. The Miles notecards were pretty cool, and I liked the quote as well "I'm not complaining, just explaining".