Got a gold star set from Walmart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PRosefan1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Walmart had ten sets or so and I bought two. Nobody special in the foil cards but managed to get a gold star set out of the two so I was happy about that. Odds are 1 in 3 of getting a parallel set. Love to get a blue or orange set someday at retail.... wouldnt we all. LOL. Guess times running out for that though with all the changes coming.

No. And as i sorted through them just now I noticed that I was shorted one in one of the two packs. Haha

Wow. I never noticed that you got gold star cards in a complete set. Just wondering if you would trade the Betts gold star or the complete set empty box. If so can I please see a picture of the box

Wow. I never noticed that you got gold star cards in a complete set. Just wondering if you would trade the Betts gold star or the complete set empty box. If so can I please see a picture of the box
I am keeping the complete set. Tried like heck to get one last year and failed. The box was just the regular old green box as found at Walmart.