GOT 'em, thanks...mods, please close!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheProfessor

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi, again, everybody; working on these:

Making Their Mark
31 36 44

Postseason
1 6 11 17 19

Have LOTS of inserts, golds, and emeralds for trade. Also have what looks like about 10,000 commons...do I really have to sort these into sets???

Any help will be much appreciated; thanks!

Keith

Last edited:
Hi Keith, I have all your needs:

Making Their Mark
31 36 44

Postseason
1 6 11 17 19

Looks like I have them all, but Aaron has a few for you ahead of me. LMK what you still need - I'm looking for hits to my set needs, parallels/inserts of the players in my signature, or Ripkens I don't yet have.

Thanks,
Dan

Keith, I have MM44 and PH 11,19. Do you have any 2014 Topps Cardinal parallels? LMK, Aaron

Aaron - haven't bought a single 2014 product yet! Sorry; wish I had some help for you. It might make the most sense for me to move on to Dan's possibility? Tell me what you think.

Keith

Hi Keith, I have all your needs:

Making Their Mark
31 36 44

Postseason
1 6 11 17 19

Looks like I have them all, but Aaron has a few for you ahead of me. LMK what you still need - I'm looking for hits to my set needs, parallels/inserts of the players in my signature, or Ripkens I don't yet have.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan - thanks for looking; I'm didn't have any for Aaron at all, and seem to be kinda useless to you, too, but might have a few worth looking into.

2013 Topps Update
Posey mini (TM-33)
Goldschmidt Emerald (US240)

A couple of Poseys that I'm sure you probably have:
2011 A&G Hometown Heroes HH1
2011 Bowman Finest Futures FF2

and one possible Goldschmidt
2011 Bowman Chrome BCP99 (RC)

I'm sure even if you do need all those, we're nowhere near even. I'm frankly happy to just buy, to get this stuff completed - let me know what makes sense to you, and thanks.

Keith

UPDATE - also just found a 2013 Update All-Star Stitches GU of Goldschmidt and a SP Ripken US216. That might help!

Last edited:
Show to have these if you still need them.

2013 Topps Update Making Their Mark 36 44
2013 Topps Update Postseason 1 6 11

Any 2013 or 2014 Topps Wal-Mart Blue parallels for trade?

Thanks,
Dennis

Dan - thanks for looking; I'm didn't have any for Aaron at all, and seem to be kinda useless to you, too, but might have a few worth looking into.

2013 Topps Update
Posey mini (TM-33)
Goldschmidt Emerald (US240)

A couple of Poseys that I'm sure you probably have:
2011 A&G Hometown Heroes HH1
2011 Bowman Finest Futures FF2

and one possible Goldschmidt
2011 Bowman Chrome BCP99 (RC)

I'm sure even if you do need all those, we're nowhere near even. I'm frankly happy to just buy, to get this stuff completed - let me know what makes sense to you, and thanks.

Keith

UPDATE - also just found a 2013 Update All-Star Stitches GU of Goldschmidt and a SP Ripken US216. That might help!

BV on what you need is $12.35. How about those for the 2013 Update All-Star Stitches Goldschmidt ($8) and the 2011 Bowman Chrome BCP99 ($4)? If you're OK with that, PLMK or go ahead and post for us.

Is the Ripken the white jersey or the black jersey version? If it's the white jersey, I'd be interested.

Thanks,
Dan

BV on what you need is $12.35. How about those for the 2013 Update All-Star Stitches Goldschmidt ($8) and the 2011 Bowman Chrome BCP99 ($4)? If you're OK with that, PLMK or go ahead and post for us.

Is the Ripken the white jersey or the black jersey version? If it's the white jersey, I'd be interested.

Thanks,
Dan

The two Goldschmidts for the ones you've got for me sounds great! I'll post.

I actually have two of those Ripken SP's, but they're both the black shirt version.

Thanks!!

I have these 2013 Topps Update Inserts you need to finish it off
Post Season Heroes PH- 1,6,11,17,19
Making Mark MM- 31,36,44
I can use 2014 Topps Pink /50, Black /62 or Red Foil I need
2013 Topps Emeralds I might need
Please send a PM or email me at [email protected]

Keith, I have a couple for you.
Making there mark # MM31 - m. Zunino
Postseason heroes # PH6 - Koufax
If still can use, A nice ~trout or Jeter I would be after.
Leon