Got my 1st questionairre!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uglyrad1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
It's official. Chris Gimenez is the classiest guy in the majors! I sent him a questionnaire last week and it already came back! There aren't enough people like him in the majors!

How did it feel when you first got called up to the majors?
-It was the best feeling I have ever had. I was so excited that I had made it, and I started to achieve my dream.

Who is the toughest pitcher you've faced so far in your career?
-Zach Grienke. He's really good.

What type of friendship/bond do you have with the rest of the team?
-I have alot of good friends on this team. I believe you have to respect your teammates. Respect and friendship go a long way in the clubhouse.

Do you keep in touch with former Minor League teammates like Brian Finegan? (For those of you that don't know, I had a mini man-crush on Finegan a while back. He is a class act just like Mr. Gimenez.)
-Brian Finegan is one of my best friends. I talk to him often and he was even in my wedding last year.

I am the sports editor for my school newspaper. I would love to use your answers in an upcoming issue, but only with you permission. Would it be o.k. with you?
-Absolutely!

I wish I could actually get a scan of the answers for you guys. The Finegan answer blew me away! I owe Mr. Gimenez a ton! What a great guy! Thanks for reading!
Christian

Good job with the questionnaire! Really like to read these more than seeing the autographs. Congratulations - thanks for sharing.