GQ breaks and Card show pick ups - all for trade/sale - Scan Heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K- I went back and looked thru my Orioles and I have several of each already. If you still have the Verlander GU'd to trade I would trade the 3 SP's for it. If ok please post it up. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks,
Trish

just pulled a '13 gypsy queen mini black ripken 111/199 (val $20) i could add to the brooks robinson dual gu($50)
for the gwynn auto
plmk

Interested in working out a trade for these:
(2) GQ Freddie Freeman autos
Skybox Morneau auto
Tribute Hosmer & Pedroia autos.
I have these:
2007 UD USA Brian Matusz auto
2009 BS Chris Tillman auto
2008 BS Jake Arrieta jsy/au
2001 UD Hall of Famer Frank Robinson GU bat
2008 UD Razor Brian Matusz auto
2012 BS Kevin Gausman auto
2008 Pl Con Xavier Avery Rookie auto
2009 TC Nolan Reimold rookie auto
2012 BS Jon Schoop prospecdt auto
2005 Don Cl Brooks Robinson Leg Lumber bat/jsy #01/50
2006 UD Epic Brooks Robinson Epic Mat jsy #25/25
2009 TC Brian Matusz auto
Doing a show Saturday so would like a deal completed today

Trish

Lmk on the Hosmer auto, the Gordon and Bruce gu and the Cozart auto. How much dlvd for them.

Thanks,
Dennis

Camco- I can do the Gwynn for the the Brooks Jsy/Auto and the 13 GQ mini black Ripken. Please post up for us. I won't be able to mail until monday.

Stromville the 2 Freemans have been traded. I am mainly interested in the 12 BS Gausman $20 I could do that for the Skybox Morneau $20. LMK if that works. Where is the show you are doing tomorrow?

Dennis- All still available - will get back to you tomorrow. Are you still interested in some comic books? I still have more to go thru but I could probably put a good size lot together for you know. If still interested lmk what titles you are interested in again

Thanks,
Trish

David K- I went back and looked thru my Orioles and I have several of each already. If you still have the Verlander GU'd to trade I would trade the 3 SP's for it. If ok please post it up. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks,
Trish
Posting trade for the verlander gu. Thanks, David