Granddaughter wants 2015 Topps Gold Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis, how about these for the Heritage mini deGrom:
2015 Topps Gold- 23, 38, 96, 129, 137, 184, 186, 234, 242, 250, 326= $26

LMK if this would be ok and then I'll check when I get home to make sure I have them all. Thx

I've got them all if you want to post Dennis...thx, Mike

Mike

I will get it posted tonight hopefully, internet is going very slow currently right now. Will try again later on tonight.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis! I have theses from your granddaughter gold wantlist: 67, 85,284, 329 and 349. I could use one for the trade ....2013 Bowman Platinum Cutting Edge Stars CES-JM Joe Mauer one.....Let me know and I'll post it tomorrow. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Dennis,

I have 74-113-217 BV $6.50

I can send them to you/her for this:

2013 Bowman Platinum Prospects BPP46 Joc Pederson RC $6

If that works post it up.

Thanks,
Eric

To all, been having very slow internet connection these last couple days and had to work into the early am on a water leak at work last night. Will get all responded to now.

Mike-- I will get it confirmed

Thanks,
Dennis

David-- Post it up if you would

Thanks,
Dennis

Eric-- Have it, post it you can.

Thanks,
Dennis

katester-- I will confirm tonight.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi Dennis! I have a 2015 bowman silver ice of Mike Trout. Does your daughter still it for her collection? Best regards, David

David

Sorry for the delay, didn't show up in my user cp that there was a reply. Yes she can use it. Lmk what your working on currently. Hoping to pick up a few blasters today. Lots of new stuff coming out now and that means several different Trout cards out there she needs so maybe we can hit a couple for her and some stuff you need as well.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis, I have #201 and 289. I can use the 2012 Topps Update Blockbusters #3 and 5. If that works and you want to do a small PWE trade go ahead and post it up.

Currently working on the 2015 finest throwbacks to the 1995 finest (I have a thread on the baseball set building)...also have a base of the Mike Trout from the Finest this year. Best regards, David

Hey Dennis, I have #201 and 289. I can use the 2012 Topps Update Blockbusters #3 and 5. If that works and you want to do a small PWE trade go ahead and post it up.

Sounds great. Trade is posted and PWE is fine.

Thanks,
Dennis

Currently working on the 2015 finest throwbacks to the 1995 finest (I have a thread on the baseball set building)...also have a base of the Mike Trout from the Finest this year. Best regards, David

David

She can use it as well, will let you know what we hit if anything.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

She can use it as well, will let you know what we hit if anything.

Thanks,
Dennis
Good Luck! Finest and Archives seem to have lots of new stuff...Jeff broke two boxes of Archives had two good hits which were going to more than cover the cost of the boxes.....One was a short print of Kris Bryant going for about $136.00!! I purchased a finest box the day before visiting my aunt in Los Angeles and got the case hit....redemption of Sandy Koufax auto serial to 25! Best regards, David