Graphers what is your goal this year 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mine is to continue to knock off some cards for the sets I am working on.

Thanks to you for helping this past season on that!

My sets have really been suffering, but now that I've scaled back on the Mariners thing for a while I'm going to put more focus on those sets.
I don't have any numbers in mind just yet however.

Also decided to start sending to some long-shots, it paid off with Banks in 2012 so you never know, besides I really can't use any more David Neids.

Try to build up my Buckeye and Rams auto's and start the 1993 Topps football set.

I'm not a grapher per se but I trade for IPs, TTMs, and other auto cards. My 2013 goal is a autographed card of every Pirates player from 1971-79, in Pirate uniform. The challenge is that I am trading for these only!

Currently at 3/120 with 26 incoming. Please let me know if you have any Pirate autos for trade!

Thanks, David

My goal is an ever changing number, but the percent for this year is 90%.

At least 40 autographs to cross off the list.

My goal is to add a minimum 50 new autographs to my all-time Mets' collection, as well as adding 30 new autographs to both my all-time UNC Basketball & Football collections. And, just to simply have fun with the hobby this year.

My IP goal is to finish my 2011 Cleveland Indians team ball as well as start and finish a 2013 Indians team ball.

I have a few TTM goals:
- Get 25 signatures from former Brooklyn Dodgers on an 8x10 of Ebbets Field
- Start a HOF ball
- As Ed said, send to more longshots. I'd rather get Ernie Banks on the 5th or 6th attempt than add another Len Barker or Joe Charboneau to my collection.

I don't set goals. Keeps it more fun for me. So my goal is just to send out and get back as many as I can, and if I can hound at all, to go wild with that!