GREAT day @ angel parking lot!!! PICTURES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
well still trying to get the rest of my sons stuff ready for his Bday....got 1 more so 3/4 hunter is the last one. he was really the only person that signed that i wanted.
got PETER BOURJOUS w/ happy 4th birthday inscription. 12x18.
1.jpg

also got these for 2 people on here mike scoccia 2/2
3.jpg
then standing round was talking with the norm and a guy got a howie kendrick 8x10 so i traded my doubles autos and some base cards got this beauty POSS FT
4.jpg
went to yankee side the norm people signed that i didnt want....so went to the media door and who pulls up..... one of "THE BIG THREE" oakland ace mark mulder sweet spot ball. missed nomar garcipara by 10 min....
2.jpg

Chad, beautiful signature on the '81 of Sciosia, you are the man, would like to hear how you made that happen. It sure would be fun to tag along with you at a game. ~Rooster.

Nice man, I wish it was that easy to get some of the bigger name guys at the Rangers ballpark. We are lucky to get 1 or 2 to stop all season.