Great Lakes Loons IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Got the 2 Midwest League Co-MVP's tonight, I wanted to get Dee Gordon's dad on the foul ball I happened to get while out smoking but after the game Dee told me that his dad, Tom Gordon didn't like to sign and probably wouldn't sign my ball, so I got Kyle Russell to sign it since he seems to be the Dodger's next shortsop from what I read. I plan on going to game 3 tommorrow so now that I know for sure what his dad looks like and the general area they sat in the stands hopefully I'll get him tommorrow
SDC12384.jpg

Good stuff, also met these 2 a couple weeks ago. I was joking a little bit about how Flash is his own personal scout of those major league pitchers.:p Russell was also cool too, it's Buss and Martin I saw no signs of then.:(

Good stuff, also met these 2 a couple weeks ago. I was joking a little bit about how Flash is his own personal scout of those major league pitchers.:p Russell was also cool too, it's Buss and Martin I saw no signs of then.:(

I didn't take a picture of it but I have 3/4's of Buss' busted bat from last night that I had him sign but it didn't come out very good so removed sig and will be back there tonight to watch them lose (hopefully) and get the bat resigned

Yeah and what a shocker just checked and what do ya know I don't have Flash's 08 Topps card to bring tonight