Great Names with Sports Cards

daktion

5.00 star(s)
Here is my collection of guys with interesting or funny names that I have cards of. Anybody want to add a pic to my collection?

Pookie Wilson

Pete LaCock

Razor Shines

Sequoyah Stonecipher

World B. Free

Ten Million

Johnny Dickshot

Bong Puffer (just funnny that they are on the same card)

Chubby Cox

Fair Hooker

Motor Boat Jones

And my all time favorite

Flanky Spoyd

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Now thats what I call some names. I have a some but will put them on tongiht after my game
Chieftazmisty

teammaddux

5.00 star(s)

Wonderful Terrific Monds.

Wonder if his mom was happy with him.
-Casey
The story goes his mother had 8 girls before him, and when his dad saw that he was a boy, he shouted "Wonderful" "Terrific" and such he was named.

John

mindbinge

5.00 star(s)
Dick Cole, Dick Pole, Stubby Clapp, Luther Head, Dick Lines, Dick Trickle...all legit names.

mrmopar

5.00 star(s)
How did Shooty Babbit get skipped? Then there is Sibby Sisti as well, two of my favorites.

bdangelo

5.00 star(s)
Actually, that story is about Wonder's grandfather, Wonder Monds Sr. His son, Wonder Monds Jr., played in the NFL for the 49ers and also in the CFL. He was an All-American at Nebraska. Wonder Jr. coached track at Fort Pierce (Fla.) Central and was a football assistant there in the 1970s and '80s. I interviewed him and asked him about the name, and he told the story about his dad. So, the baseball player is Wonder Monds III.

Bob

The story goes his mother had 8 girls before him, and when his dad saw that he was a boy, he shouted "Wonderful" "Terrific" and such he was named.

John

Sponsors