Griffey on the bay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here's mine:

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/AUTaxMan/1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractors/

u52.jpg

Seems kinda pricey for a $30BV card. I understand that there may not be many of these floating around, but still seems a bit high (so far).

Seems kinda pricey for a $30BV card. I understand that there may not be many of these floating around, but still seems a bit high (so far).
\

Its already doubled that.. with 8+ days to go!!

Christopher

Funny thing is, in 2000, this card booked for $200. I think I paid $50 for it. Then ebay and the flood of AU/GU/#d on the market changed everything and killed multipliers on parallels (even the rarest ones). Things have just about come full circle with respect to Griffey cards.

Its not Griffey but I have my Player already, numbered of course to his Jersey NUmber 21/100.

These are tough parallels, especially a player like Griffey
19999.jpg

I'd love to build this set as well but just can't justify doing so. I've always loved these and have the o'neil and rivera amongst other commons. I also got the mark quinn from autaxman for my mark quinn rookie collection. Oh and I would not be surprised to see the card surpass the original bin though I don't expect it to.

I was actually watching this card and still am to either A) Buy it. or B) see how high it goes. Haven't decided which yet. This has become the newest White whale for my Griffey collection since I got he 98 Game Jersey. I'm guessing it will go for around $250.