GU and AUTOS For Trade By TEAM- BRAVES & PIRATES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Spent 6 hours the other night scanning all of my GUed and Autos by teams in hopes of trading them for something I can use. I am hoping to get Mets that I do not have in return for most of these but want wantlist help for the HOFers, future HOFers and good Rookies in these lots (Sano, Berrios, Mauer, Buxton, Piscotty, Seager, Rizzo etc.). I have lots of all the teams available. Please inquire about YOUR team interests as I don't want to clog up the Forum with all of my pics. Here are the BRAVES & PIRATES I have for trade. If interested in buying, please make an offer.

teamguauto%20atl0001_zpsvzuferlq.jpg

LMK if interested in these or other teams. Thanks, Mike

I found a few that I could use.....
Phillies: Eickhoff Donruss Optic Auto and any of the Nola Autos and Mini DK Relic.
Braves: Bowman Green Victor Reyes Auto and G.Q. Red Alex Wood

Mets GU : http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bo.../Game Used/National League/Mets?sort=4&page=1

All of my baseball autos are here - (not sorted by team, sorry)
Baseball Autos: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/BobFranklinPFD/library/Baseball/Autos?sort=4&page=1

Let me know if you find anything.
Thanks!
Bob

Bob, Interested in these:
2005 Century Threads /50 David Cone $8
2001 Topps Gold Label MLB Award Ceremony Relics #DG Dwight Gooden CY Jsy $10
2005 SP Legendary Cuts Lasting Legends Material #KH Keith Hernandez Jsy $5
2004 Upper Deck Etchings Game Bat Blue #KM Kazuo Matsui $8
2005 Fleer Patchworks Property of Jersey Die Cut #MP Mike Piazza $10
2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Spectrum Swatches Blue #SSRE Jose Reyes $5
2003 Fleer Fall Classics Legendary Collection Memorabilia #DSY Darryl Strawberry Bat $10
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Year #21 Darryl Strawberry Mets Pants/88 $8
2003 Topps 205 Relics #MV Mo Vaughn Jsy I1 $8
2014 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Dual Players Memorabilia #11 Zack Wheeler/Tyler Skaggs/25 $10

Didn't find any Mets autos I can use. Are there any other GUed you can use from my lists (non HOFer or star RC's)? I am not real keen on trading autos for these Mets GU. I put a lot more value into autos and prefer to trade autos for autos.
LMK...Mike

Bob, Interested in these:
2005 Century Threads /50 David Cone $8
2001 Topps Gold Label MLB Award Ceremony Relics #DG Dwight Gooden CY Jsy $10
2005 SP Legendary Cuts Lasting Legends Material #KH Keith Hernandez Jsy $5
2004 Upper Deck Etchings Game Bat Blue #KM Kazuo Matsui $8
2005 Fleer Patchworks Property of Jersey Die Cut #MP Mike Piazza $10
2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Spectrum Swatches Blue #SSRE Jose Reyes $5
2003 Fleer Fall Classics Legendary Collection Memorabilia #DSY Darryl Strawberry Bat $10
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Year #21 Darryl Strawberry Mets Pants/88 $8
2003 Topps 205 Relics #MV Mo Vaughn Jsy I1 $8
2014 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Dual Players Memorabilia #11 Zack Wheeler/Tyler Skaggs/25 $10

Didn't find any Mets autos I can use. Are there any other GUed you can use from my lists (non HOFer or star RC's)? I am not real keen on trading autos for these Mets GU. I put a lot more value into autos and prefer to trade autos for autos.
LMK...Mike

No, I have the others. Maybe I can get the Sano Medallion or the Mauer Berger's Best and trade them to Rhubarb for some Phillies or Braves? I know he has at least one Braves Auto that I need.
Are you okay with that?
Bob