GU and AUTOS For Trade By TEAM- RED SOX & WHITE SOX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Spent 6 hours the other night scanning all of my GUed and Autos by teams in hopes of trading them for something I can use. I am hoping to get Mets that I do not have in return for most of these but want wantlist help for the HOPFers, future HOFers and good Rookies in these lots (Schwarber, Abreu, Aparicio, SWIHART, Turner, Seager, Rizzo etc.). I have lots of all the teams available. Please inquire about YOUR team interests as I don't want to clog up the Forum with all of my pics. Here are the BOSOX AND CHISOX I have for trade. If interested in buying, please make an offer.

teamguautos%20bos0001_zpslw4n4ese.jpg
teamguauto%20chw0001_zps6b3e3nfe.jpg
teamguauto%20chwhit0001_zpsh4lhmk12.jpg

LMK if interested in these or other teams. Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
I have a 2004 Donruss Throwback Threads #217 D. Strawberry GU Pants #'ed 94/100. I can use the Yaz Medallion. I have no idea as to book values but please let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

I have a 2004 Donruss Throwback Threads #217 D. Strawberry GU Pants #'ed 94/100. I can use the Yaz Medallion. I have no idea as to book values but please let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon
\
Bryon, Yaz goes for $12, Straw for $8. Close enough for me if you want to post. Thanks. Mike

Mike Interested in the Eduradeo Rodriquez
Have A Mets posting up if u care to look and see if u like something there,
Polar Bear 67

Mike Interested in the Eduradeo Rodriquez
Have A Mets posting up if u care to look and see if u like something there,
Polar Bear 67

Interested In:
06 UD Legendary Lineage W/Blue Pin D Gooden LE-DG
04 LEAF Certified Fabric Of The Game W/Jer D Strawberry FG-21 #79/100
02 Topps Thru The Years Jumbo Bat D Strawberry TTY-DS
04 Leaf Certified Letter N Grey Jer D Strawberry FG-21 52/100
01 Topps Gold Label 85 CY Young Winner D Gooden Grey Jer GLR-DG
05 UD Post Season Performers D Gooden W/Jer PP-DG
03 UD Sweetspot W/Jer D Gooden SP-DG
03 UD Sweetspot Duel W/Jer Blue Pins George Foster SJ-GF
02 Fleer C Collection M Pizza W/Bloodstained Uni
03 Topps 205 Grey Jer Mo Vaughn TR-MV

Is there anything else I could interest you in?

The only way I'd do that is if we traded the Rodriguez and Abreu for all of those Mets. Please check and make sure they are all Mets as a couple have different teams listed in different checklists. Also, is the 2006 Gooden a 2006 or 2005? LMK. Thanks...

They are all Mets except the 04 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game.
What are u asking me about on the 05 06 ???????????????
Terry

Would be interested in buying the Aparicio Auto and Frazier GU, do you take personal checks? Will make a offer after I know.

They are all Mets except the 04 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game.
What are u asking me about on the 05 06 ???????????????
Terry
I was asking if the Gooden was an '05. I couldn't find that card listed in '06. Looks like I'll pass on those since the '04 Straw x/100 is not a Met. Not too keen on giving up a $50 auto for a bunch of common gu'ed.