GU Success, Question, and Some Josh Hamilton Stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey everyone,
I haven't been able to get a success to save my life lately. 0 successes all year so far :(. I hope that will change soon and to get the ball rolling in the right direction I picked up a half price box of last year's UDX when I went to Walmart today. I was actually happy with the returns.

101_0182.jpg

But unfortunately I got this as well.

101_0183.jpg

I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture but this card is jacked up to no end. Its bent in 2 corners has 2 huge creases in it and its torn on the back. Should I e-mail or call UD about this?

And lastly, I was looking throughh my stuff and I realized that I have a pretty good head start on a Josh Hamilton auto collection and I thought maybe y'all would like to see it. All of these are IP that I got myself with the help of my family and friends.

09 Topps Brothers In Arms (also signed by Jarrod Saltalamacchia)
101_0146.jpg

101_0147.jpg

08 HR Derby Gold Ball
101_0158.jpg

08 Official AS Ball (also signed by Michael Young, which is pictured, and Ian Kinsler on the opposite panel, all I need is Milton Bradley)
101_0156.jpg

09 Official AS Ball (also signed by Nelson Cruz on adjacent panel, all I need is Michael Young)
101_0157.jpg

03 Topps also signed by (Carl Crawford)
101_0155.jpg

101_0154.jpg

101_0153.jpg

101_0152.jpg

101_0150.jpg

101_0148.jpg

101_0171.jpg

One of 3 signed SI's I have
101_0165.jpg

101_0163.jpg

101_0162.jpg

101_0161.jpg

101_0160.jpg

101_0159.jpg

An Authentic Rangers jersey given to me by my cousin last Christmas
101_0172.jpg

101_0174.jpg

A SI print that the gave out at the ballpark in 08. I had it matted and framed.
101_0175.jpg

Matted HR Derby Print
101_0176.jpg

Sorry this is so long!
Thanks for looking!
Arron

Very nice Hamilton collection. Not sure that UD will do anything for the messed up card since the product has been out for a while.
TRish

Awesome collection.I have sent requests to Josh Hamilton but nothing, but no complaints here after about 1,200 TTM successes,lol.

Awesome collection buddy!! :) I am hoping to get him on a couple items at the end of the month. I just can't see him saying no to anyone, he's an awesome guy.

Awesome Ham Bone collection there! I love the Jersey & the Masterpiece card!

congrats, I'm 2-2 with Josh. I do wonder if he will be done signing TTM soon though since from what I've read he has been numbering the return envelopes-ball "#"

congrats, I'm 2-2 with Josh. I do wonder if he will be done signing TTM soon though since from what I've read he has been numbering the return envelopes-ball "#"

Wow. I didn't know that. I've heard rumors like that since he got to Texas but he keeps going, so I guess we'll see what happens. Thanks for your comments everyone!

I'd call UD or write a letter. they have been good about replacing my stuff sometimes give a better card. I can use the Kubel GUed if its FT. I have a ton of stuff listed on my site. Thamks for sharing your hamilton collection, its super good. Hopefully I can get a TTM out sometime soon to him :)

Last edited:
JHam said in his book that he will always take time to sign his fanmail once a year and he has followed through the past 2 seasons. Hope it continues.