Guaging Interest in These Andrew Luck's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marinersfan

Rookie
4.70 star(s)
Looking to possibly sell these if I can get a good offer,I. Am not looking for Beckett Value but I won't just give them away at Ebay prices either. 2012. Topps Chrome Andrew Luck Xfractor RC,2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck Camo Refractor RC, and a 2012 Topps Platinum Andrew Luck RC. Not looking to trade unless it's a knock it out of the park offer which for me would be a nice russell wilson. So if anyone is interested LMK.

when you get a chance,check my bucket under mobile uploads...Two Wilson cards just in. Promotional cards from the 2012 Nat'l Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore. Leaf Draft Day Edition # NSCC-DD-FB-7 and Leaf Limited Edition NSCC-LT-FB-6...I ordered both sets,keeping the RGIII...had you in mind for the Wilsons.The Weeden,Richardson,Tannehill,James,Osweiller and Foles are for trade too.

Hey james I didn't see a link for mobile uploads,you have my interest peaked with those two russell wilson cards. Hopefullly we can get something done.

Hey james I didn't see a link for mobile uploads,you have my interest peaked with those two russell wilson cards. Hopefullly we can get something done.

okay...I'll try to fix that this evening. I still haven't figured out how to post a pic on this site...I'll hafta study on it

Phillip,the mobile uploads link is in my photobucket in the upper right...immediately above the LIKE icon...sorry about the pix quality...all I have right now is a camera phone and the lighting sux...