GU'd and Auto trade/sale list - over 800 cards listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike,
Kathy will be home Monday and I will ask her then if she needs the Yankees. I also opened two boxes of Bowman do you need anything from that set?
Thanks,
Trish

Mike,
Kathy will be home Monday and I will ask her then if she needs the Yankees. I also opened two boxes of Bowman do you need anything from that set?
Thanks,
Trish

I am in a case break for the Bowman. I'll get all the base Mets but will need any parallels/Inserts/auto's etc...I am not buying any Bowman this year. Not many Mets in the set. Thanks and LMK what I should put aside for you and Kathy.

Mike- I know I have a few Mets parallel cards from Bowman will send you a list later on today or tomorrow. Could you hold the Heim Auto, Finley Auto, Etched Maris and Dent Auto. I believe she has all of the other Yankees and that was the only Orioles I needed.
Thanks,
Trish

2013 Topps Tribute Commemorative Cuts Relics #CS Chris Sale White Sox

Is this the one with the swatch on the right side to a picture of him pitching? If so I may need it.

Hi Trish, how about this trade:

I send you:

1. Tim Berry Orioles 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects Autograph #BCAPTB $8
2. Chris Davis Orioles 2013 Topps Clubhouse Collection #CCRCD $15
3. Chris Davis Orioles 2013 Topps All Star Stitches Chrome #ASRCD $15
4. 2015 Topps Black #568 Chris Tillman Orioles, serial #19/64 $10
5. 2015 Topps Black #377 Tommy Hunter Orioles, serial #08/64 $10

You send me:
1. 2016 Donruss Jersey Kings #44 Steven Souza Rays $6
2. 2015 Bowman Inception Prospect Autographs #PAAJ Aaron Judge Yankees $25
3. 2015 Bowman Inception Autographs #BIALS Luis Severino Yankees $30

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Trish, wondering if you were interested in this trade. If you pulled any nice GU/Autos/serial numbered Rays I may be interested in those.

Mike

558561- I will have to pull the card and see.

Mike (mberger) I am going to pass on the offer

Mike (bonzomoretti) and 558561 - I am having the thread closed and will PM both of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.