GU'd and Auto's Sale -Over 400 cards listed all $2 ea (+ shipping) - MODs please close thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry guys - Let my self get side tracked and haven't been on the site. I will contact each of you later today to see if you are still interested.

Sorry guys - Let my self get side tracked and haven't been on the site. I will contact each of you later today to see if you are still interested.
Trish, You can just post mine with the #d Cardinals that you have for me from the other thread. thanks, Roger

Jerry,
If you are still interested I have the 2016 Pro Debut McElroy Auto pulled and will do the $3 dlvd in a PWE deal. Please either post the deal or reply and I will post.

baystate - the 4 you originally asked about are the relics that you do not need (ie Hosmer dark Jsy)
I do have the following
2019 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs #ROAJS Justus Sheffield
2019 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs #ROADJA Danny Jansen
2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCROA Ozzie Albies HN
2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRJB Javier Baez HN
total bv is $68 I could sell them for $30 dlvd

Working on pulling cards for everyone else now

David K - Cards pulled $9.50 dlvd if still interested

Roger - The Pham went the 1st day I posted but should have the others will pull them add them to your cards from the other thread

Jerry,
If you are still interested I have the 2016 Pro Debut McElroy Auto pulled and will do the $3 dlvd in a PWE deal. Please either post the deal or reply and I will post.

baystate - the 4 you originally asked about are the relics that you do not need (ie Hosmer dark Jsy)
I do have the following
2019 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs #ROAJS Justus Sheffield
2019 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs #ROADJA Danny Jansen
2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCROA Ozzie Albies HN
2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRJB Javier Baez HN
total bv is $68 I could sell them for $30 dlvd

Working on pulling cards for everyone else now
I'll take them. Message me your info for payment.
Thanks

seawolf - I pulled the 2 cards you asked about and I can do them for $4 and a SASE if you are still interested.

Roger - Have the other 4 cards total will be $31.77 for this and the insert/parallel lot

Bri - I pulled the Marte, was there anything else you were interested in? total would be $5.50 dlvd in bubble mailler.

Bearpup - The Markakis is no longer available. The Bader that was on the list is a relic are you interested in that still? I do have a Bader auto 2017 Topps Pro Debut that I would sell for $3 if you are interested.

WizardofOz - I pulled both- that would be $7.50 dlvd in bubble mailer

Bearpup - I do have the Wieters dual and the Olson auto available and they are pulled for you.

Interested in these.
2018 Topps Major League Materials #MLMJM Joe Mauer S2
2018 Panini Chronicles Autographs Red #CAMG Mitch Garver/199
2018 Finest Autographs #FAMO Matt Olson
LMK how much. Thanks!
Rick

Rick - the Olson is pending but the other 2 are available still. I will check with the other trader to see if he is still interested in the Olson and lyk