Guess The Final Price - Winner DescalsoCollect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180706069142&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I won Davidk's last contest for a 2008 UD Baseball Heroes Bob Gibson blue auto/jersey card 163 #'d 3/10. Unfortunately, like lots of other stuff I own, it's going on ebay due to my financial situation. I feel bad about this but it's one more thing I can sell which helps keep me from dismantling my Ripken collection any more than necessary which I'm EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR (thanks again to David's generosity) so I felt compelled to give a little back.

Whomever guesses closest (over OR under) to the final selling price, s/h included, will win......

A 1989 Donruss rack pack containing 9 puzzle pieces and 45 cards, showing Cal Ripken Jr and GUARANTEED to contain a Ken Griffey Jr rookie.

OR

A jar of kosher dill pickles

My choice ! :)

Guesses must be made before Wednesday August 10th at 10 pm est and entrants must have a 5.0 trader rating.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !

Last edited:
Thanks for the contest.

Let's go with $82.75 as the final price, hopefully it will be much higher though.

Status
Not open for further replies.