Guess what day i hit 20,000 posts / WE HAVE A WINNER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to say my birthday of Feb 17th but that was taken--then was going to pick my grandfathers birthday of Feb 18th but that was taken.

I'll say you decide to go on a break from technology--but then come back after a bit-- so my guess is August 18th, 2015:)

Was going to say my birthday of Feb 17th but that was taken--then was going to pick my grandfathers birthday of Feb 18th but that was taken.

I'll say you decide to go on a break from technology--but then come back after a bit-- so my guess is August 18th, 2015:)
Hey old new friend or was that new old friend
Basketball season so who know when it will be
n is upon us you know what that means yep coaching again But that guess is a little to far off

Chief you are going to have to get real chatty in the next two weeks if I am going to stand a chance!!

katester4
I would love to but i have 4 basketball games before Christmas and then have to work two tournaments between the holidays
How is your basketball coaching days going?????????????????
Later
Chief

katester4
I would love to but i have 4 basketball games before Christmas and then have to work two tournaments between the holidays
How is your basketball coaching days going?????????????????
Later
Chief

I completely understand - just messing with you a bit. Coaching is going great down here - my son is having a fantastic year. Nicknamed him "The Rifleman" - he has the same conscience as Chuck Person when it comes to letting it fly. On the plus side he actually plays some defense.

As long as he plays good d he will always be able to play a lot

Not like the kid i had play for me when coaching college Kid was from California one of the best pure shooters i ever saw he could score 40 points a game but his d was something else the man he would be watching ended up scoring 45 so I told him we are 5 points behind you got to play "D"
Later

2-15-15 is my guess. Thanks for the contest.

Pat

hey pat
congrats on your choice of day when i hit 20,000 posts
well you have won the contest with your pick of feb.15.2015
send me a pm with your address and your prize will be in the mail

also thanks to all who entered the contest
chieftazmisty

Status
Not open for further replies.