Guess who's missing from this picture... Win an Auto + two Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Prize for winning this contest is an Skybox Certified Auto of a guy who just retired (Jason Giambi), a Relic of a guy who just entered the Hall of Fame (Randy Johnson), and a Relic of a guy who just signed a big contract with the Padres (James Shields), and as usual, also included is a stack of my custom 2008 Allen & Ginter Minis.

image.jpg3_zpszflu5boh.jpg

Entry is open to everybody who wishes to join, simply guess who's likeness is missing from this picture below. Anybody who posts to my thread on the free card forum in regards to my giveaway of custom Allen & Ginter minis can have two guesses in this contest.

Clues will be given periodically, a checklist containing the 90 names of who could be missing from this picture can also be found on my free card giveaway thread.

Now who's missing from that picture?! Good luck!!

image.jpg1_zpsutjdlqgy.jpg

Nobody's got it yet! (And this post does not constitute a clue). Fyi, for anybody interested in more of my minis, post the words 'Bazooka Reload' on my thread in the free card forum and you will be sent a few packs of my custom minis with a numbered parallel included. Thanks, and keep guessing!

Nobody's got it yet, here's a clue:

On his current team, this mystery player isn't teammates with any of the players guessed above ^^^

Everybody who's already guessed, help yourself to another stab at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.