GUY ON EBAY w/ ALL THOSE CHROME AUTOS just took them down!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
i hope topps contacted them and paid the guy off and will be in there hands now...prob be in beckett as "topps saves the day!" lol just took them long enough! hope he didnt damege them all up.

Wow, I wonder what the seller would say if someone questioned him about taking them down......That is crazy!!

I bet it wasn't Topps. I bet the guy received an offer that he considered absurd and unpassable. Obviously he doesn't collect cards. If I had enough extra money to make a gamble, I would have made the guy an offer to purchase EVERY one of them. Put them on eBay one card at a time, and every one of the set collectors would be tripping over each other to get them. My guess is that one would be able to pay for their investment after 20-30 sales. The other 450+ cards would probably be profit.

Tim

I bet it wasn't Topps. I bet the guy received an offer that he considered absurd and unpassable. Obviously he doesn't collect cards. If I had enough extra money to make a gamble, I would have made the guy an offer to purchase EVERY one of them. Put them on eBay one card at a time, and every one of the set collectors would be tripping over each other to get them. My guess is that one would be able to pay for their investment after 20-30 sales. The other 450+ cards would probably be profit.

Tim

BINGO! - my thought exactly ...... if it went down the way I believed it went down, this guy just capatilized on another's error; cant really blame him!