Had these waiting upon my return to the country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Just got back from a week in Italy, France, and the UK to see these waiting for me...

NOVEMBER 7
Juan Pizarro, c/o home, 3/3, 1 month

10747736_289804394549390_1377311681_n.jpg

I'd post the trip photos too, but there's about 100 of them and they aren't sports related. I have them on Facebook though if anyone wants to see.

Hope you enjoyed Europe, I have been several times, it is a fabulous place, especially Italy and Vatican City!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Hope you enjoyed Europe, I have been several times, it is a fabulous place, especially Italy and Vatican City!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

It was great! Most of it was on a cruise so we were pretty limited on what we could see and do-- a half day in Napoli, a day in Capri and Sorrento, and a few hours in Propriano, Corsica (where I found out I'm better than I thought at speaking French) before getting back on land and flying to London for Guy Fawkes Night. Rough seas the final night; about half the people on board left dinner early due to seasickness (not me because I'm awesome... and had those seasickness pressure point wristbands) and the captain even said in 20 years it was among the worst conditions he's been in. Hoping to see Rome/Vatican City, Pisa, and Venice someday along with more of France and a longer time in London-- perhaps the next trip will feature those. And I still need to meet my family in Finland.