Halloween Contest! CHIEF WINS IT! CONTEST IS CLOSED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome! #19 is an all time great hitter!

Thanks for the guesses, numbers taken so far are:

2, 12, 13, 19, 21, 23, 24, 31, 39, 44, 46, 55, 58. 63, 69

Blessings,

Kevin

I'll try 52

My favorite costume was probably Jason Friday 13th as a kid. I think I did it 2 years in a row

Thanks for the guesses, numbers taken so far are:

1, 2, 4, 11, 12, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 31, 33, 39, 44, 46, 52, 55, 58, 62, 63, 69

Blessings,

Kevin

We will try 36. I went as a cubs player 3 years in a row when I was young. My youngest son is much more creative, 3 hours before we went out last year he had a mini melt down because he wanted to be a birthday cake. Broke out the glue gun and a few hours later he was a walking cake. This year he's wanting to be a refrigerator.

(When I was 5 I dressed up a giant rear projection television) When you work in the business, they stripped down a rear projection television for me and made it to where I was what was the screen. It was heavy as well, lol. I had to take it off after a few go arounds for candy.... But people absolutely loved it.
Thanks!

Last edited:
(When I was 5 I dressed up a giant rear projection television) When you work in the business, they stripped down a rear projection television for me and made it to where I was what was the screen. It was heavy as well, lol. I had to take it off after a few go arounds for candy.... But people absolutely loved it.
Thanks!
Hilarious! How cool! I bet that was incredibly heavy, but what a neat conversation piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.