Hank Aaron Auto/gu 25.00!!!

robert326

MVP
4.90 star(s)
"Get it now before somebody else does, all for a total of $200.00"

Actually I'd have considered it if the sticker wasn't so awful-looking.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Can they get away with charging that much shipping?? I thought there was a rule on ebay against charging an unreasonable amount for shipping.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Oh well, you can't hold it against a guy trying to save a buck by avoiding ebay fees. $200 is about what those go for but the stickers are always ugly thats why I picked up a 1994 Topps Archives Hank Aaron on card auto.

Jeremy

75zito

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
The trick is you put shipping $5.00 and add a $170.00 handling fee. ;) lol.. you really can't blame him for trying though.. it will be removed by morning probably..

Christopher

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
People want the power of ebay's worldwide reach, yet they think that should not come at a cost to them! Same rules for credit cards/PP. People want to open up the payment possibilities, but think they should not have to pay for that service. CASH/MO/Checks only reduces your potential buying audience, but taking credit cards comes at a cost!

Some of the problems with the "small businesses" that are ebay. Want to run with the big boys, but think they shouldn't have to pay to do it.