Hanley ramirez mojo! pix and story inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
hey guys i know its been a while sense i have been on here but i actually didnt do any graphing sense spring training. This was my 1st day back at it sense the ripken day and it was a good day even though i got nothing signed. My friend got me him and our girl friends tickets to the last marlins home game aginst the mets with some tunnel passes. I was waiting there with some stuff for hanley to sign, he came by saw me and had a smerk. He ask me have i been on an autograph vacation lol. i saw he had a broken bat in his hand and i asked him for it. long story short...here are the pictures :)

SDC12560.jpg
SDC12562.jpg

I love that! Awesome game used success! Yeah, when they remember you, especially after a long lay off, and wonder where you've been I guess I'd say you were pretty visible on the IP circuit.

I love that! Awesome game used success! Yeah, when they remember you, especially after a long lay off, and wonder where you've been I guess I'd say you were pretty visible on the IP circuit.

lol ya im not sure if you remember all my hanley post but i got him around 15 times this past spring

lol ya im not sure if you remember all my hanley post but i got him around 15 times this past spring

Yes, I remember quite a few of those posts. That's why he remembered you. He was wondering where you were after all those times. Pretty darn cool that he gave you that bat. That is flat out awesome!

That's a dream come true right there. A superstar player recognizes you and then gives you a piece of his equipment... You're probably not going to forget that!
-Casey

Damn you must have some charm lol. Congrats man and look forward to getting that Seaver auto from you:)