Has anyone here ever dealt with...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet86

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
http://stlsportscollectors.com/

Last month they had a show where Joel Youngblood was appearing.So I got my money order, sase, and card together and sent it off with delivery confirmation.
I have confirmation that everything was received on 10/22.
As of today my money order has not been cashed, nor have I gotten my card back.I have been trying to contact them for 3 weeks now by phone and the mailbox has been full and will not take any messages.
I have sent 3 emails and have not gotten a response.I see that the web site is being updated and there has been no mention of any problems from the show that took place.

I just wanted to see if anyone has ever dealt with these guys in the past and if anyone ever had a problem.

It says to allow 2-3 weeks for item to be returned. If it was for the November 7th show, 3 weeks would be the 28th or next week. You may just need to wait another week.

If it was the October show, Try their Facebook page.

Have you tried contacting them through their Facebook page? It appears they respond to their wall posts.

I assume this is who you called. contact: Dave Jackson at 618-281-6014

Hopefully this helps you out.

It says to allow 2-3 weeks for item to be returned. If it was for the November 7th show, 3 weeks would be the 28th or next week. You may just need to wait another week.

If it was the October show, Try their Facebook page.

Have you tried contacting them through their Facebook page? It appears they respond to their wall posts.

I assume this is who you called. contact: Dave Jackson at 618-281-6014

Hopefully this helps you out.

Yes, it was the October show and I did try the number you mentioned above...I'll give FB a shot - Thanks!

They did a Felipe Alou signing this Summer, I sent in my card and got it back maybe a week after the signing. Everything went smooth for me.

hope it all turns out ok. Good luck.

According to their FB page, It seems quite a few people are having problems...
I was finally able to leave a voice mail, but without a response