Has anyone picked up any A&G X boxes? Wanna trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I have a couple boxes incoming as of 12/17. Looking to hookup with other traders to fill my Mets wants. I have one box in hand and already opened. Waiting on my other box to see what Mets I get but meanwhile looking to organize some trades. LMK, Thanks, Mike

These are really cool looking cards. I'd love to see what they'd look like signed in silver sharpie on that flat black stock.

I didn't even know these were out. They look cool. Is it all baseball or is it typical A & G with its other items?

Thanks,

Jeff

They ARE really cool looking Jeff. Getting them signed with a silver sharpie would be awesome.
The base set, mini sets (reg back/A&G back) are done with the black faces and 10th Anniversary flat chrome stamp up the left side. The core and back is still white. The Inserts are all the regular base cards both the mini's and reg size. If you do decide to buy any, I recommend buying them through Topps while supply lasts. Topps offers 2 packs of the "X die cut" cards along with each box. I am thinking about putting a base set together as I think they are very cool looking. I've got another box coming today and will see how close to a set I get before making that decision. If I do not, my Bosox are up-for-grabs. Happy Holidays, Mike

E
They ARE really cool looking Jeff. Getting them signed with a silver sharpie would be awesome.
The base set, mini sets (reg back/A&G back) are done with the black faces and 10th Anniversary flat chrome stamp up the left side. The core and back is still white. The Inserts are all the regular base cards both the mini's and reg size. If you do decide to buy any, I recommend buying them through Topps while supply lasts. Topps offers 2 packs of the "X die cut" cards along with each box. I am thinking about putting a base set together as I think they are very cool looking. I've got another box coming today and will see how close to a set I get before making that decision. If I do not, my Bosox are up-for-grabs. Happy Holidays, Mike

I will have to look into them.

Thanks,

Jeff