Have a lot of nice cards in my photobucket! Need to sell a decent amount of cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zakman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I made a large purchase, so I need to sell a fair amount of cards. I figured I would give the two trading sites I traded a lot on a crack at some of these cards before I send them to the bay. I will listen to fair offers. My PC items will be much harder to get, would have to be a real good offer for those. But, there are a lot of cards to choose from. I do have a new Baseball Beckett if people have a question as to bv. Feel free to PM me an offer. Here is my bucket:

http://s580.beta.photobucket.com/us....beta.photobucket.com/user/zakman01/library/?

Last edited:
Hey,

I am interested in the Vlad, Lumber Feller, & the Foxx. If you are looking for straight cash (*****), the prices will have to be great. Please email me directly if you want to keep the numbers off the site. Thanks, Craig

MorganFan: Did you get my PM?

Shanomi: I have one offer on one of the Ripkens, still havent heard back yet. I will pm you soon.

prices on these please
ripken topps auto
parker auto
fr.howard auto
niekro auto
boudreau auto
hoyt wilhelm auto
trammell auto
appling auto
lincecum auto
both pujols gu
thank you

Sold some items off between two trading sites. I am going to hold off on selling more autographs and PC items unless you shoot me an offer I can't refuse. Still will take offers on the other sections of my photobucket. Feel free to PM offers. Thanks guys.

prices on these please
ripken topps auto
parker auto
fr.howard auto
niekro auto
boudreau auto
hoyt wilhelm auto
trammell auto
appling auto
lincecum auto
both pujols gu
thank you

I can't reply back to you because your mailbox is full.

I can do the $12 shipped for the Parker and Trammell Autos. I will pass on the Ripken trade. I am a big fan of on card autographs and love the looks on the Topps auto. Can you post up the trade? If not, let me know and I will.