Have extra Paypal - Looking to buy boxes - Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I sold a few misc. lots of Strasburg and Harper base/inserts over the last few weeks and accumulated almost $300 in Paypal.

I'm interested in 06 UD Epic baseball. It looks like a pretty nice product for some potential "PC" HOF hits :). I found where I can get it for $99 a box. Any feedback on this product and/or pricing? Also, is there a lot of redemptions to worry about?

Other ideas would include Premier Baseball or Football (07 or 08) or maybe even NT Football (09)...maybe load up on a few of the lower-priced 07 and 08 baseball/football products as well.

I don't know if you're into multi-sport, but I really liked 2008 Donruss Sports Legends.

Blowout usually marks them down to around $58.99/box and there are some great potential hits. No rookies, but lots of HOFers from all sports.

Here's the link for all the info.

Two of the boxes I opened had more than the 4 guaranteed hits. Fun breaks.

Thanks.

Aaron

I don't know if you're into multi-sport, but I really liked 2008 Donruss Sports Legends.

Blowout usually marks them down to around $58.99/box and there are some great potential hits. No rookies, but lots of HOFers from all sports.

Here's the link for all the info.

Two of the boxes I opened had more than the 4 guaranteed hits. Fun breaks.

Thanks.

Aaron

Thanks Aaron for the feedback. I busted a couple boxes of those when it first came out - Pulled a Clemente bat. I paid over $90 for a box back then. This looks like a pretty nice deal with the price drop at $15 per hit with a legit shot at some old-schoolers.

Thanks Aaron for the feedback. I busted a couple boxes of those when it first came out - Pulled a Clemente bat. I paid over $90 for a box back then. This looks like a pretty nice deal with the price drop at $15 per hit with a legit shot at some old-schoolers.

Blowout also has a $5 off $50 purchase coupon this weekend, so a box would be $53.00. I might grab a couple myself.

I always did well with 07 elements baseball and 08 heroes baseball! Got some huge pulls from them including jeter, ripken, girffey auto's

Thanks all. I got a couple of the Sports Legends and a hodge-podge of cheap older product. It should be a fun bust :).

2 x 2008 Donruss Americana Sports Legends Hobby Box
1 x 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity Football Box
1 x 2006 Upper Deck Legends Football Hobby Box
1 x 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces Baseball Hobby Box
1 x 2008 Topps Heritage Baseball Hobby Box
1 x 2007 Upper Deck SP Rookie Edition Baseball Hobby Box
1 x 2005 Donruss Champions Baseball Hobby Box