HAVE YOU EVER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcgwirenut

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
have you ever just sat down and gone thru your older cards that are stored in the storage boxes ...... and boom found that one card that turns out to be a new center piece for your PC and not even know you had one ? and then start sleeving the cards into penny sleeves just to separate stars / inserts / and rookies i did just that i won't reveal who the card is of .... YET i am having this card graded. then last week i had some extra time on my hands kinda since i stayed home to take care of my wife after her knee surgery and decided to sit down and go thru all the rookie cards i sleeved ( range from 2002 thru 2021 ) i pulled the hot names and just for giggles i decided to look at the bay to see how " good " they were and OMG i found something i almost traded for a few sps gonna have it looked at by someone i truly trust and get his opinion as to have it graded or not ....i am so nervous the first card we are thinking either 8.5 possibly long shot 9 but this last card i swear if it does not get at least a 9.5 possible 10 i will scream lol

i would love to hear others tell the story of how they found a hot card and not even know they had it to begin with

Last edited:
well we decided not to send the last one off to bee graded because of a surface issue unfortunately so i am a lil upset to say the least

that is sweet gotta love finding those hidden " unknown " cards you never thought you had

ok i will tell what the second card was

2018 stadium club acuna jr rookie card variation 223 b

I have a few 800-count boxes of random Mets in my basement, and I was going through them a few months ago looking for something and discovered a 1968 Seaver I didn't realize I had. (I know, "how do you forget that you have that card?" And yet.) LOL!