Having a Little Girl - Better Have a Contest - Eleanor Has Arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
BABY IS HERE - CONTEST OVER!

I don't believe that I have shared this with anyone on the site, but my wife and I are expecting a little girl! This is kiddo #2 for us and we very excited about the addition of Eleanor to our family in the future.

So here is the contest - guess the expected date of arrival for the young lady!

What you win? - How about a 2012 Golden Giveaway Code to start - as well as some other items to be determined. I will probably throw around $20-25 in BV of cards your way and will try and make them useful to you (set needs, player collection, favorite team, etc.).

Bonus - I will keep track of this contest and if anyone actually gets the exact date correct, I will send them an additional prize to be determined.

Bonus #2 - We have a first name picked out (Eleanor), but no middle name yet. If someone posts a middle name and my wife decides to use it, I will give you an additional guess and send you some cards as well.

Rules - Benchies with at least five trades - only one guess per person (with exception below) for the life of the contest.

I've taken a part time job on the weekends to help with medical costs - after insurance we are still going to need to come up with $1,200 or so. If anyone purchases something from me at anytime in the near future you get an extra guess as well for every $10 you spend (hopefully this is okay - if not I will remove it).

DATES ALREADY GUESSED

June

July - 12

August - 17, 26

September - 11, 16, 18, 20, 26, 27, 29

October - 15, 26, 31

November - 1, 2, 7, 9, 12, 15, 20, 22, 28

December - 1, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 22, 25

January - 8, 14, 21

CLUE #1 - She is coming before the Mayan calendar ends!

CLUE #2 - We have a guess that is 5 days from being correct!

CLUE #3 - We are expecting her between my birthday (September 2nd) and my wife's birthday (November 12th).

CLUE #4 - She'll definitely be here before Halloween!

Last edited:
First off - congratulations!!

Secondly - thanks for the contest.

The guesses:
DOB - 12/12/12 at midnight

Potential Middle Name - Rigby

July 12....midle name Rhea (pronounced Ray).
Best to you and Mom. Have a healthy birth. I am going to be a Grandad for the first time soon. Mike

Congrats to you, the misses and the "big sibling-to-be" !!!

The date: November 2, 2012

The middle name: Seeing your a Yankee fan how about "Ruth"

Thanks for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.