Having a Little Girl - Better Have a Contest - Eleanor Has Arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's definitely nearer the end than the beginning - I'll probably give it a few more days and will send something to the closest guess. If any of the guesses nail it I will send out something for them as well.

Still no middle name - couple of favorites, but no definite decision.

Wow October your wife must have been at least 6 months pregnant already i think a lot of us assumed including myself that she was just a month or so along

Thanks guys - strange coincidence on these last three names, in that they are all family names:

Marie (my mother and oldest sister's middle name), Hannah (sister-in-law), Makenna (my niece).

Congrats! I'll try October 10. How about Eleanor Marie?

Best of luck!

Congrats on being so close, I didn't add my middle name guess, but here it is, Hannah

Congrats Ben!!! I will say October 20th, and a middle name idea of Makenna.

Well the contest is over!

Eleanor Soleil Markham was born September 7th, 2012 - 21 inches tall and 7 lbs. 12 oz. Very healthy baby girl and very happy family! Labor was very quick, we were only in delivery for four hours and released the following morning.

When I get a chance I will look through and see if anyone got close and send a prize. Thanks for the guesses and suggestions on the middle names.

FYI - The due date was September 6th.

Congratulations on little Eleanor Soleil........... Soleil is very nice yet different. You don't happen to play the online game Urban Rivals do you?
Anyways, congratulations to your entire family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.