He knows it's valuable!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Why does he have the same card listed twice...first listing has an opening bid of $800 and the second is $20?? Maybe the price for the third listing will be something like 50 cents.

i sent him a message with this:

$800 is a great deal on this, but would you take $750 for it? Just curious?

I'm glad that the auction already comes with expert advice. It's tough knowing if a card you want to bid on is valuable or not.
-Casey

I sent him this

How does 400 dollars for this card sound? I am extremely interested please let me know as soon as possible.

He sent me back

400 dollars? Down to $400 dollars? Tell me the reason that item should go down to $400 dollars.

Ben

That's actually a cool card that I would enjoy adding to my collection. Unfortunately I don't have $800! Guess I'll have to send out my first TTM in about 10 years.

I love the description. "There's no torn or mess on this baseball card."

I love the description. "There's no torn or mess on this baseball card."

Correction:

"Tere's no mess or torn on this baseball card"

he has no "H" in There's....:D :D

LOL.. ebay is classic!!! Serious though.. he doesn't know the card is not worth much or he would of said $750 was acceptable... Hey at least it's personalized to someone!:D

Christopher

Why does he have the same card listed twice...first listing has an opening bid of $800 and the second is $20?? Maybe the price for the third listing will be something like 50 cents.

Yea, I saw that. I think he believes he’s going to “outsmart" someone by making them think they are getting a tremendous deal at $20. This guy is obviously a "rocket surgeon." Looks like both posts use the same picture.

I sent sent him a question asking how does he know that card is valuable. And why is that value $850. We will see what kind of response that brings