Hear that BELL? Put another late spring training TTM on the board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Reallllly wanted this back because I thought so highly of Bell as a player AND it was a triple set hit.
So pleased with this.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I was cheering for you when I saw some George Bell spring training hits for another grapher I follow.

Now, if I could just get Buddy Bell to sign for me.

Fun day at the mailbox!! Congrats, Ed, I know you were hoping for him, and now here he is! Great hits, my gosh, 3 set hits in one envelope is a great day, especially with someone you were thinking might be a write-off!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

levi, ya I have learned, over three years, that he WILL sign via Spring. A little patience will serve you well though. Get your envelope ready now so you don't forget, you only have nine mos. I may send again next spring even though I'm done with set hits for him, I'm just a such a fan. Anyone else remember when he blasted 2 home runs on opening day. 1989? I think.

Last edited:
2 home runs on Opening Day? I think that's a typo, Ed. George blasted 3 dingers on Opening Day 1988...and yes, I remember it like it was yesterday. :) Great success, my friend!

It was a typo, yes I remember the 3, got the year wrong though.

Edit: I hate when I may typos like that, it makes me feel like an idiot. I probably would not have remembered 2 opening day home runs.

Last edited:
It was a typo, yes I remember the 3, got the year wrong though.

Edit: I hate when I may typos like that, it makes me feel like an idiot. I probably would not have remembered 2 opening day home runs.

No worries, I was a young boy growing up in Chicago in 1988 living with my Grandparents in those days, and I remember that well, and I also remember wishing that he played for the Cubs, and in 1991 I got my wish! I have to say, the 1988 team was MUCH better than the 1991 team, George was a definite bright spot for the Cubs in the early 90s.

Cardinals fan by marriage and locality now, a much better team to cheer for!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc