Hellboy by Inkworks ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdink25

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Checking to see if anyone here collects Hellboy non-sports cards. Plmk thanks Buitch

ADDED TEXT:

Hellboy "Sword of the Storm" cards to trade. Actually I have a box of 36 packs

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have no idea where this is going. I wanted to know if anyone collects non-sports cards. I have some Hellboy "Sword of the Storm" cards to trade. Actually I have a box of 36 packs. Plmk thanks butch

Hellboy

Hey guys, I have no idea where this is going. I wanted to know if anyone collects non-sports cards. I have some Hellboy "Sword of the Storm" cards to trade. Actually I have a box of 36 packs. Plmk thanks butch

Sorry about that, this was posted after Jeremy Hellickson (known as Hellboy) picked up his 3rd win in three tries and became the first player in modern era baseball (since 1920) to win his first 3 decisions going 6 or more innings and giving up 3 or less hits.

SOrry about that

Sorry about that, this was posted after Jeremy Hellickson (known as Hellboy) picked up his 3rd win in three tries and became the first player in modern era baseball (since 1920) to win his first 3 decisions going 6 or more innings and giving up 3 or less hits.

SOrry about that

No problem......