Help: Card ID 2 More Added!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kekamba

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I received these 2 cards in a trade and cant seem to find them on my Rolen want list. Can anyone help? I have another card to add, once I clean the top of my scanner off.

RolenMystry1.jpg

RolenMystry2.jpg

Last edited:
Top one is

2003 Topps Blue Back (I think)

Bottom one is

2000 Upper Deck Statitude

The number is probably S22. Hard to read and easy to confuse the number.

No worries as soon as I clean my scanner off I'll have another you guys can race to name...;)

What do you use to clean your scanner? I've tried a few things and still seem to get streaks or it doesn't get 100% clean.

Im not cleaning the inside I have stacks and stacks of cards on top of it, bubble mailers, cd's and junk food. I really got to clean my desk!!!

I think this is the first one: 1999 Upper Deck Challengers for 70 Challengers Inserts #C28 Scott Rolen
#2 I believe: 2002 UD Piece of History #83 Scott Rolen

Thanks guys I got them. Team Maddux seems to have nailed it the first one card # is 38. It seems like you guys mention the card and suddenly the appear in my checklist. But I searched that thing 100 times for year, and card number and never saw it. And dont dare try to find something you not 100% positive on with beckett.