Help help need only 6 more 91 bowman baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hello
ok first off i need you to look at your doubles their are 2 cards numbered 410 first one is shot heard around world its number is correct the other is donovan osborne number is suposed to be 406 which you need. i have an extra osborne if you need.

now here are the cards i found for you
38 117 143 144 174 210 281 390 413 427 436 637

i am wondering if you have rainbow foil cards or any 2015 heritage to trade?
please let me know
dale

hello
ok first off i need you to look at your doubles their are 2 cards numbered 410 first one is shot heard around world its number is correct the other is donovan osborne number is suposed to be 406 which you need. i have an extra osborne if you need.

now here are the cards i found for you
38 117 143 144 174 210 281 390 413 427 436 637

i am wondering if you have rainbow foil cards or any 2015 heritage to trade?
please let me know
dale

Hi Dale
I looked and the 410 number was Donovan Osborne
so i guess i need the shot heard around the world number 410
okay question ffor you what exactly are rainbow foil cards can you give me an idea i think i have some but not sure
thanks
Tom

they are from the 2015 topps series 1 cards shiny background behind player
i dont have the shot heard around the world sorry
dale

they are from the 2015 topps series 1 cards shiny background behind player
i dont have the shot heard around the world sorry
dale

Hi Dale
I have two of those rainbow foil cards I believe they are # 103 Guilder Rodriguez and # 225 jacoby Ellsbury
would that be enough or what else would you want
thanks
Tom

Hi Tom,

I did a little digging and here is some info for you from your want list.
#255 is an UER, the card is numbered 246 Ken Griffey Sr.
#406 is an UER, the card is numbered 410 Donovan Osborne (410 is also the night the lights went out)

I have #399 and the 410 Osborne & 410 Lights out if you still need them lmk and I'll drop them in the mail for you. Mike

Hi Tom,

I did a little digging and here is some info for you from your want list.
#255 is an UER, the card is numbered 246 Ken Griffey Sr.
#406 is an UER, the card is numbered 410 Donovan Osborne (410 is also the night the lights went out)

I have #399 and the 410 Osborne & 410 Lights out if you still need them lmk and I'll drop them in the mail for you. Mike

Hey Mike
Thank you very much for the help I really appreciate the help if you need anything or have a want list let me know and I will repay the favor Do you need my addy let me know or post as a free card trade
Later
Tom