Help identifying 2 autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poolhalljnkie

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello, I broke out my Baseball IP autograph collection and I have 2 that I am just stumped on. I live in Plano, TX. so more than likely they will be from the Texas Rangers Organization, but I also went to Atlanta for Braves vs. Nationals games in August 2010 and a few Braves vs. Cubs games in August 2012. I have never been able to get a visiting teams player autograph in the hundreds of Rangers games I have been to so the autographs I have will almost certainly be from the 4 teams listed here. (Most likely either Rangers or Braves). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks everybody. KT

253.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
254.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ok after extensive googling, I have found that the 1st picture is the autograph of Rusty Greer. I must have gotten it during an alumni signing. Still need help with the second one.

-Bonzo, I looked at lots of examples of Larry Parrish's autograph and the one I have is not even close. Thanks for the lead tho.